I want to do a buccal fat removal, vitamin c injections and jaw surgery in Seoul in December. How much does it cost? (Photo)

I want a doll barbie face

Facial Plastic Surgery

In my practice, we see many patients who have had problems from surgery done in Asia only to find that it actually costs them more money in the long run.  The best recommendation is to consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.