I am a 22 year old female from New Zealand, and very interested in Buccal fat removal and a Brazilian butt lift?

I have been researching hospitals and surgeons in south east Asia, however I have yet to find a place that performs these procedures. Does anybody have experience with these surgeries especially in south east Asia? Or if you have had these surgeries, where did you go? Any package prices would be wonderful as I'm planning on a mastopexy also. Many thanks!

I am from New Zealand, and very interested in Buccal fat removal #buccalfatremoval #buccalfatexcision

Patients interested in buccal fat removal  and jaw surgery should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in their geographic area that is  specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face