How can I get a less chubby face and make my jawline look more defined? (photos)

I'm a 26 year old female who weighs 117lbs. I've always had a chubby face and have hated it. Even after losing a little weight, my face still looks so chubby and undefined. I'm almost sure I don't have enlarged masseter muscles, it just seems like I carry extra fat in my lower cheeks (plus my actual face shape doesn't help). Can you advise me on the best way to get a slimmer, more defined face please?

How can I get a less chubby face ? = buccal fat removal could potentially help #buccalfatremoval #chubbycheeks

Chubby lower cheeks could me improved in most of the cases with buccal fat removal. Removal of the buccal fat allows to have a less chubby more chiseled appearance of the lower face.In order to have a more defined jaw line, the underlying cause of the non-defined jaw line has to be diagnosed and addressed. Poor chin definition could be improved with either chin implants or soft tissue fillers like voluma. Poor body and angle of the jaw could be improved with mandible (has) implants)
Patients interested in determining of candidates for buccal fat removal and jaw enhancement   should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face

Buccal fat extends to the jawline. Losing weight rarely affects it. Removal of the buccal fat can give you a tighter jawline and definition of the cheek bones. You may still benefit from augmentation of the cheeks with fat, implants orfillers if you cheek bones are flat.

Laurence Kirwan, MD, FRCS, FACS
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon