I have a round face and want to get rid of the roundness/fullness of my face, I would like it to be more masculine? (Photos)

I have a very round face and have always been self-conscious about it as its not very masculine. I have postex a question earlier during the week but the pictures were not very clear, so I have attached new pictures that hopefully will help. With that being said, what do I need done in order to get rid of the roundness of my face and have a more masculine face. It was mentioned to me that I might consider a chin implant, cheek implants, and buccal fat removal. What do I need to do?

I need done in order to get rid of the roundness of my face = buccal fat removal could help. #chubbycheeks #buccaflatremoval

Patients with rounded face / chubby cheeks could achieve a more defined /chiseled / masculine face with buccal fat removal when candidates. Buccal fat  removal removes the lower anterior fat of the cheeks associated with fulness of that area. Is a procedure that has minimum downtime. Sometimes, the procedure could be complimented with lateral cheek augmentation (with fillers like voluma) to enhance the result and have a more angular face. Patients interested in buccal fat pad removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face