I have a really big forehead. Do I have enough hair to cover a hair transplant. I'm from South Africa.

I would really like to know if there is hope for me to finally look beautiful and get at least a smaller forehead so that I can be free to expose my face and head to everyone. If hair transplant would help exactly how much does it cost and I would like to do the transplant in South Africa.Please help because I am tired of being made fun of and always wearing weaves.I love to go out and swim but when I think of ruining my weaves it sucks and I can't go out with my natural hair because the big forehead just pops out and I hate it. All the bullying I've went through just lowered my self confidence.

You would need to see a doctor for an examination and understand if your goal is attainable.

You would need to see a doctor for an examination and understand if your goal is attainable.  There isn't much you can gain without an examination. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline lowering

There are two ways to reduce your forehead size, a hair transplant lowering procedure and a hairline surgical hairline lowering procedure, see below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon