Why is my forehead shaped like this and can I have it reduced? (Photos)

Would love to know why my foreheads like this? N one in my family seems to have a head like mine, unless it's just some random occurrence.

Everyone is different. It may be just a random trait you inherited. If you are concerned you can see a doctor for possible opt

Everyone is different.  It may be just a random trait you inherited.  If you are concerned you can see a doctor for possible options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Why is My Forehead Shaped Like This?

Assuming you've not experienced any trauma this is an inherited characteristic. Everybody in your family does not have identical physical characteristics. Forehead contour can be improved by reducing the fullness above the brows and augmentation of the depression above that.

Foreehead problem

I am not sure if you are asking about the bump non your forehead or your hairline location. Please be more specific. Do other members of your family have similar looks?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon