What should I do for overcoming the problem of a big forehead?

I have a forehead of about 6.5 cm from eye brows to hairline. I'm only 18 and i'm quite insecure of getting bald in early age.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Why should I have Organic Hair Transplantation?

Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Forehead lowering or reduction surgery is possible for many men and women. If you are considering this option

Forehead lowering or reduction surgery is possible for many men and women.  If you are considering this option, it is best to see a doctor for an examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Large forehead

You did not state if you were a man or a woman. This makes a big difference as to what is available for you. Please send photos and give your sex

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

May be quite normal

Normal hairline height varies with gender, ethnicity, and family traits.  The best predictor of your risk for hairloss is likely your family history, the change in your hairline height (was it 5.5 cm last year?) and the shape of your current hairline (is there recession over the temples?).  Consult a physician who performs medical hairloss management.  They will be able to tell you what your risk or further loss is and place you on some medications that can help to stabilize your hair if you are at risk. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist