Small white thread sticking out at bottom of nostril after alar reduction. Any suggestions?

I got rhinoplasty and alar reduction done in Korea 4 weeks ago. I got my alars cut and today I noticed a tiny white bump on the outside of my nostril where it was cut. I thought it was dry skin or a clogged pore so I tried pulling it out but it doesn't budge. Now it looks more like the end of a thread. Is this threading from stitches or something? What should I do? It's hard to contact my surgeon in Korea (that's just how they are with foreign patients I guess).

Consult your surgeon

You probably have a stitch that will dissolve in the next few weeks - send photos to your surgeon's office or ideally arrange a Skype consult and get your surgeon's advice

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD