Why does my nose tip change shape daily?

The nose tip gets hard and it looks nice. And then it droops some days and is soft.

Fluctuation

When was surgery ?

If surgery was in the last 6 months then swelling can still come and go from day to day , week to week - this is completely normal .It should stabilise by 12-18 months depending on the work done and your skin thickness

Nose is changing shape.

Not enough information provided to answer this question.  If you are post-op then there will be a period of time when swelling waxes and wanes until all vascular and lymphatic channels stabilize (this can take as long as a year).  If you have not had surgery there are few possibilities for this, but one strange cause is called angioneurotic edema.  This usually affects the tongue and lips but can involve the nose, too.  For best information be sure to see a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the American Board of Otolaryngology.

Impossible to answer because you have NOT specified if you had surgical rhinoplasty or non surgical rhinoplasty?