Nose picking after septo/rhinoplasty and discomfort when brushing teeth from the pressure of rinsing mouth with water

So i had a septo/rhinoplasty three months ago June 14th to be exact and like a month after I started pickin at my nostrils not my septum the septum wasnt touched at all just the outside part of nose also I would put tisse inside all the way up very gently and careful is that bad too do sfter surgery ive heard of perforation which thank the lord no signs of that!??? Also when i brush my teeth and i close my mouth and rinse with water the pressure of the water causes discomfort is that normal ??

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with 3 months after a rhinoplasty. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-