22 hours after Hyaluronidase injection and my lips are so swollen! Is it OK? How is it fixed? (Photo)

I have inhected my lips with fillers about 8 days ago now ,, i didnt like my results so i went back to the doctor today and he injected hyaluronidase , it has been about 22 hours now . My doctor advised me to use hot packs and massage my lips . Now my lips are even more swollen than before ! Is this ok? It it going to resolve? Ps its the upper lip only

Swollen after hyaluronidase

Personally I would advise you not to use hot on your lips and to keep your hands away from it, as massaging an area after injection can irritate it and make it swell worse. There's also a chance you are swollen from the initial injection still too. It all should resolve in time. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Should be fine

Hyalase takes effect over 24-72 hours. The swelling is an inevitable consequence of further injections causing bruising and swelling to your lip. Dont worry, all will settle. Hopefully you will have a shape you want without all the filler dissolving away. That of course depends on the amount of hyalase injected. Hope that helpsAdam Goodwin