How do I get skin healthy again after hyaluronidase?

i had 9 rounds of hyaluronidase to dissolve 9 ml of voluma. i think i got 50% reduction and only because yesterday a dermatologist applied full strength. i still have some touch ups to do (like two bumpy lines on lower face and a big sublabial bump) , but i want to get my skin healthy and am scared of even one last round of hyaluronidase. How do i get my skin and tissues healthy again and how ling will it take? would rf work? led infrared?

Healthy skin after filler reversal

It sounds like you've been through the ringer, and I am sorry to hear that.  It sounds like your question is how to keep your skin healthy after all the rounds of hyaluronidase. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that dissolves HA fillers. Since each HA filler is different, the process can vary. Voluma is a robust HA filler and therefore while it is long lasting, as compared to other fillers, it is not unexpected that dissolving it would require more enzyme and more sessions. Your overall skin quality and texture should not be significantly affected by the enzyme.  It is possible that after dissolving the filler your face is less full with more laxity. You can consider different fillers if you need overall volumizing. For example, Restylane is an HA filler which is much easier to reverse, according to published studies. If you desire overall TIGHTENING, which is somewhat different than filling, look into combining resurfacing lasers such as Fraxel with deep radiofrequency energy (i.e. Endymed Intensif or ThermiTight). In my office, we offer an array of both resurfacing and tightening treatments.  A consultation would be a great way to get more information about all the available options. 

Microneedling and retin A will help thicken your dermis and start your skin getting stronger and better looking.