How much does an injection of hydrolaundase cost?

Just need a general quote.

Cost of hyaluronidase depends on dose

The cost of hyaluronidase will vary depending on the amount used and the areas of treatment. I perform many of these injections on patients who come to my office after injection by others. 

My technique involves Hidef Hyaluronidase injections that are staged over a few weeks. Precision is much better than bulk reduction. 

Products used include Hyaluronidase and Hylenex. It is important to titrate the dose based on the type of filler injected.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Cost of hyaluronidase depends on dose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Depending upon the indication for injection this can range from $150-300/ treatment.  I offer it complimentary to patients that I performed the initial injection.  

Hyaluronidase injections price

This a great question.  At my office I charge $150 to dissolve hyaluronic acids that were performed at another location.  If the injection was performed at my office however,  the injection is entirely complimentary.  I want my patients to feel comfortable and proud of their injections and I would rather "tweak" the injection out of my pocket and have a happy patient, than a disappointed one.

Jodie Reinertson, MD
Seattle Physician

Hyaluronidase injections price

Jodie Reinertson, MD
Seattle Physician

Hyaluronidase

If a patient has had hyaluronic acid fillers performed by another office we normally charge $50-100 for hyaluronidase injections.

Hyaluronidase

Hyaluronidase

If a patient has had hyaluronic acid fillers performed by another office we normally charge $250-300 for hyaluronidase injections. If they need a second injection, there is usually no charge. 

David S. Felder, MD
Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase

David S. Felder, MD
Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase

Typically the doctor or nurse who performed your initial injections, that you wish to reverse, will provide the hyaluronidase for no charge.  In the event that you cannot see them for some reason, another office might agree to see you and charge for the amount used.  For example, if there is 1 small lump then cost would range from $100-150.  For more involved treatment, cost will be higher, and can range from $150-500.  In addition, you may need another session in 2 weeks.  Be well-

Hyaluronidase

Hyaluronidase

Thank you for your question Shellylu. Hyaluronidase is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, and Belotero. If our patients do not like the results, we treat them for free. This is very rare. For patients who have had treatments elsewhere I recommend they see the doctor who treated them for treatment. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Hyaluronidase