Visible damage 2 month after V beam - what are my treatment options and what is it?

I had a V-Beam treatment done to remove broken blood vessels in the face. It's now been 7 weeks and there's still about 4 bruises visible from the treatment while most have faded. Some of the bruises will also get darker after appearing to be gone if the skin gets dry. Is this something that needs medical attention? The Dermatologist who performed the procedure as checked the bruises twice at 3 and then 6 weeks and determined there is no hyperpigmentation.

Bruising or Staining after VBeam treatments

Bruising is variable for patients, but bruising after VBeam generally lasts 7-12 days. With extensive bruising is the possibility of haemosiderin staining which can persist for a longer period, but can be improved with lasers and vitamin C pills/topical. I recommend following up with your Dr. to discuss aftercare. Best, Dr. Emer