What is the cost for Thermalipo in California?

What is the average cost for thermalipo in California for the upper lower abdomen upper lower back waist and flanks.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- COST

Cost is dependent on the type of procedure, what techniques are used, if there is fat grafting or surgery at same time and the expertise / skill of the physician.  Please see an expert in 4D VASER contouring for the best outcomes. Dr. Emer.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon