I want to know if they do lipo in the vagina?

Liposuction in Pubic Area

Yes, this area responds well to liposuction and can reduce the size and fullness of the pubic fat. Smalla reas like this can be accomplished as day surgery with minimal down time.

There are a number of cosmetic procedures that can be done in and around the vagina.

Judging by the graphic you’ve included with your question, you’d like to have liposuction of your mons pubis, which is the region just above the pubic area. This is actually a common spot for liposuction to treat, as fatty tissue can gather here and appear rather prominent. As far as if lipo is possible inside of the vagina, the answer is no. However, feminine rejuvenation procedures, such as labiaplasty, can address vaginal laxity and other changes that may result from childbirth, menopause or aging.

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Liposuction of mons pubis

Thank you for asking about your mons pubis (vaginal) liposuction
  • Yes, liposuction can definitely be done in this area -
  • Surgeons call it the 'mons pubis' - 
  • Fullness here is a real nuisance since it can show through snug clothes.
  • If this is your only area of concern, it can be done in a surgeon's office with local anesthesia.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction of pubic area

This is a common area for liposuction in my practice for past 15 years.  It is quick to perform as it is small area.  The cost is around $500.  Thanks for good question

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Lipo in vagina?

Thank you for your question. Liposuction IN the vagina is not something that is typically done because there is no fat stores in the area to target.  I recommend speaking to a board certified plastic surgeon with an interest in genital rejuvenation, a urogynecologist, or gynecologist with interest in cosmetics, to discuss your concerns in the region and come up with options for a treatment plan.Areas of liposuction within the area that can be targeted include the mons pubis (the area above your pubic bone and above your outer lips) as well as your labia majora (the outer lips) ARE areas that we can target for liposuction and coming in for a complimentary consultation can see if you are a good candidate for this option. 
Dr. Kristi Hustak

Kristi Hustak, MD

Liposuction option in the pubic area

Thank you for the question.  The vagina itself is the muscular canal that is part of the female genitalia.  I imagine that you are probably asking about the mons area which is a fatty zone that protects the pubic bone and contains the majority of the pubic hair.  That area can be improved with liposuction although it may need an actual skin excision/tightening procedure if it is a skin draping problem as opposed to just a small area of fatty excess.  The area can be treated quickly with liposuction but can remain somewhat swollen for weeks or months after the procedure.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for a complete consult.