Who is the best BBL doctor to go to?

I'm wanting to get a bbl done no if ands or buts about it. I've considered this for many years now and I'm finally ready... but unfortunately dr. Miami is booked till may 2018. Before I book with Dr. Miami with hopes he will have a open date come up does anybody recommend another dr?

Who is the best BBL doctor to go to?

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.  

Hello, thanks for your inquiry. Although it is a very hard question for us. It would be better if you search for before and after of several doctors and read reviews about his or her practice, you will surely find the right doctor for you.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL surgeons

There are hundreds of experienced plastic surgeons performing BBL procedures. The better question is whether or not you are a good candidate for this surgery. You can research surgeons through the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website to find some local to you. There is no way to determine the "best" doctor but I would advise looking at photos and online reviews to give you a better idea.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lift and Body Contouring procedures. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling your consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BEST BBL surgeon

Plastic surgery is a crowded field of talent, endurance, perfectionism and ego. To reduce unethical conduct our society expressly forbids us from claiming supremacy or using superlatives. Since we do not hold annual BBL, Tummy Tuck or Facelify competitions no one can claim being the best and those who do are usually NOT plastic surgeons and definitely not the best. So how can one choose? Forget the Internet hype. Begin studying the surgeons in your area and areas you can easily travel to. Read their reviews, their education and their training. Then reduce your list and meet within them in person. This is time and money well spent. You will soon reduce your list to the best one for you. Dr. Peter A. AldeaMemphis, TN

Choosing the best doctor for a procedure

Real self does not like for us to mention other doctors in our posts.
It's probably also inappropriate for us to give recommendations.
There is really no such thing as the best BBL doctor.
Some are more talented than others but often it's getting the right match for each patient.
Some of the doctors that have good online reputations also have powerful marketing campaigns standing behind the reputations.
One way to SS a plastic surgeon's reputation is to look at all the various online review websites.
These should include yelp, real self, rate MD, health grades and vitals.
Doctors who do not have marketing campaigns that manipulate online reputations should have evenly distributed reviews with fairly consistent overall ratings.
In other words if someone has 200 reviews on real self and three reviews on yelp red flags should go off.
In general it's best to stay local. I would also warn against having virtual consultations and rely on in person consultations.
 Famous and talent do not necessarily go hand-in-hand in this field though it's hard to maintain a consistent excellent online reputation on all the various websites without overall doing high-quality work.
Mats Hagstrom,M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD