I am 9 weeks post-op of lipo, BBL & Tummy Tuck. My abdomen still looks swollen from when I first had the surgery?

How long does th swelling last.? And why do I still feel pressure on my abdomen when I take off my girdle for a few hours?

I am 9 weeks post-op

At nine weeks postoperative you are early in the healing process. Swelling will continue to subside. Ensure you follow your surgeons post operative instructions. 
Regards, 

It's a good question.Swelling after a tummy tuck or liposuction take several months to improve. The final results after liposuction are not seen for 6-9 months. So, overall you're still early in the process. I would give yourself more time for the swelling to improve and express your concerns/questions to your surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon#RealSelfCORESurgeon

You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.Best of luck!!

Rami Ghurani, MD

9 weeks post-op of lipo, BBL & Tummy Tuck. My abdomen still looks swollen.

Greetings. You are still early in the postoperative healing period. Be patient and allow for more time to allow the swelling to decrease.  In addition, follow the postoperative instructions from your surgeon even though it has been 9 weeks. Best wishes.

Ravinder Jarial, DO