Am I a candidate for blepharoplasty & buccal fat removal? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Am I a candidate for blepharoplasty & buccal fat removal?
Stephen Weber MD, FACSLone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon
Blepharoplasty and buccal fat removal?
- I think your idea of a blepharoplasty and buccal fat removal are a good place to start.
- The blepharoplasty will remove the excess upper lid skin.
- The buccal fat removal will remove fat from your mid-cheek, giving you more facial definition.
- If you clench you clench your teeth, your masseter may also be enlarged as it appears to be on one side.
- If you have these done and then want more facial definition/angularity, then chin and cheek implants would be your next step but the first three can all be done in the office easily.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.