Will people judge me if I get a nose job?

I really, really want to have a rhinoplasty, but I'm very scared of how people may react to my decision.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thanks for the questionTheres no reason to judge you !

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you want and need.
With a rhinoplasty procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Will people judge you after a rhinoplasty?

I'm assuming you mean a cosmetic rhinoplasty (vs functional one)?  Even though plastic surgery is becoming more and more accepted around the world, I recommend you think long and hard about why you are doing the surgery. If you truly want to change your nose for valid personal reasons then who cares what other people think?!  Often, the confidence you can get from cosmetic surgery will overshadow any naysayers but you have to be doing it for the right reasons. Schedule an appointment with a board certified rhinoplasty expert so that you know what to expect. Good luck!

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist