I would like to know how much would a nose tip refinement cost on my nose? (photos)

I would like to change the shape of my nose tip and to make it smaller. How much would it cost?

Cost of a rhinoplasty

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, amount of time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under general anesthesia, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the procedure in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments.  A full rhinoplasty is usually required, not just a tip rhinoplasty,  To make sure all of the components of the nose balance with themselves, and the entire new nose balances with the patient's  facial features.  For more information, many before and afters of rhinoplasty, and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Tip refinement

The cost for nasal tip refinement will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas of the country. Best to go for a consultation first. 

Price for nose surgery

You get the exact price from the operating surgeon, not on the internet. Prices vary widely. High price does not always guarantee a better result, but often does.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

I would like to know how much would a nose tip refinement cost on my nose?

In order to evaluate the nose most accurately online- it is best to submit all views, including profiles and sub-mental views. From the frontal view it does appear that you would benefit from Rhinoplasty. The costs vary from Region to region, Practice to Practice, experience of a Surgeon, etc.. Best to seek in person consultation with an experienced Board Certified PS

Rhinoplasty cost

Looking at your photos I would charge you a total of $5000.  This would be inclusive of anesthesia and facility charges.  The cost could change if other issues were uncovered on physical exam.

Jeffrey Marvel, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Cost of a Rhinoplasty

These are great questions you are asking.  The cost of a rhinoplasty is dependent on a few factors in my practice.  They are:   1) Facility Fee  2) Anesthesia Fee  3) Surgeon’s Fee   I will talk about each of them. The facility fee is cost paid to the location where is surgery is performed.  This covers all of the supplies, instruments, and staff that will take care of you.  This can be an outpatient surgery center or hospital. The anesthesia fee is the monies paid to cover the cost of the medical person supplying the anesthesia and supplies. The surgeon's fee is paid to your rhinoplasty surgeon.  It covers all of your office visits before and after surgery and the surgery.  This fee will change based on the amount of work and difficultly of the rhinoplasty.  Revision rhinoplasties generally will be more expensive.   Generally speaking a primary rhinoplasty can vary from 7,500 to 9,500 dollars. If a rhinoplasty is done in a manner where the nose is supported with cartilage grafting, the nose should age wonderfully.  It should last you a lifetime and should maintain its shape better than a nose that was not operated.     I hope this helps.  

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
 Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD