I was looking into getting a breast lift and wasn't sure what kind would be best?

I'm 5'1 about 135 23 year old mother I want a breast lift to get perky looking boobs

Thank you for your question.  Based on the size and extent of sagging of your breasts, a breast lift with an anchor incision would probably be best.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast lift

Thank you for your photo.  It appears you will get the best results from a full breast lift.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about this procedure.

Breast lift