I was looking into getting a breast lift and wasn't sure what kind would be best?

I'm 5'1 about 135 23 year old mother I want a breast lift to get perky looking boobs

Thank you for your question.  Based on the size and extent of sagging of your breasts, a breast lift with an anchor incision would probably be best.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Breast lift

Thank you for your photo.  It appears you will get the best results from a full breast lift.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about this procedure.

Camille Cash, MD