Shave biopsy done to remove angiofibroma bump on nose; been 4/5 weeks already, it's still dented? I'm 20 (Photos)

I have gotten an angiofibroma bumped removed by a dermatologist And I had a shave biospy done to remove it. It has now been 4 weeks and a couple days or mabye even 5 weeks and its still dented. I have been puting neosporin on and off will this flatten out soon..or later.. or will it stay like this. Im very worried and self conscious right now.

Nasal shave

If you had something removed from your nose, it may leave a small dent.  It is early in the healing process and can take several months for the redness to go away, etc...