Shave biopsy done to remove angiofibroma bump on nose; been 4/5 weeks already, it's still dented? I'm 20 (Photos)

I have gotten an angiofibroma bumped removed by a dermatologist And I had a shave biospy done to remove it. It has now been 4 weeks and a couple days or mabye even 5 weeks and its still dented. I have been puting neosporin on and off will this flatten out soon..or later.. or will it stay like this. Im very worried and self conscious right now.

Nasal shave

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If you had something removed from your nose, it may leave a small dent.  It is early in the healing process and can take several months for the redness to go away, etc...