Developed a sudden indentation on one side of my nose tip, how to correct? (Photo)

My nose has always seemed to tip to the left but now it tilts more to left than before, there is also a hole and shadow on the right side of the tip that was not there before. I have not received any hit though I have had trouble breathing and smelling for a while now, could it be a deviated septum or cartilage collapse? If so, what is the best way to proceed?

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to see the hole and shadow on the right side of the tip, however, a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon will provide you further answers. A Rhinoplasty will address both cosmetic and functionary components of your nose.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal tip changes

Hello Merlina101, thank you for your question. It is possible to see changes in your nose over time, without any trauma occuring. I would however recommend evaluation of your nose by an ENT physician to assess any causes of your smelling and breathing difficulties as they are probably not related to the indentation. The indentation and changes in tip position can be assessed afterwards by someone experienced in rhinoplasty surgery. Best of luck.