How much to repair a dent in the nose cartilage? (photos)

I unfortunately have oily skin and I basically was squezzing the one side of my nose to get the oil out . after doing it over and over I'm guessing I put the dent in it I've been trying to take a que tip inside my nise and push it back up and hold it for like a Mon hoping it will slowly raise the dent lol .. Ty so much for your tim.. God bless

Nose cartilage

Schedule your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon first.  Sometimes relatively minor "dents" in the nose can be fixed with a simple office treatment using one of the wrinkle fillers.  Short-term fillers should be tried first - to make sure it is 100% satisfying to you - and long-term (essentially permanent fillers) could be used thereafter.  These costs might range from as little at $500 - $1000.  If a rhinoplasty is determined to be the best overall option, especially if there are some other factors or goals involved, most would run in the $5000 range.

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Depression in my nose.

Thank you for your question and photos, You will likely need a graft to push that side out a bit.

Rhinoplasty crooked nose

A rhinoplasty procedure is required to straighten a crooked nose. From the limited photographs, it appears that there is been a fracture of the upper lateral cartilage off of the nasal bone and is herniated downward and inward. To repair this requires harvesting of a cartilage graft from inside the nose, fashioning a spreader graft and placing that in the appropriate position to make it look like the opposite side. For more information, our current price list, and many examples, please see the video and the link below

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 may be considered for permanent, safe non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments.

The indent in the sidewall of your mid nose may be treated surgically or non-surgically, depending on your examination. If the only issue you have with your nose is this small indent, you may consider microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps.

Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depression in nose

The depression in your nose is likely due to deviation of the septum or collapse in the mid vault. You will likely need a graft to push that side out a bit.

Nasal evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. It is difficult to determine what is happening just based on this photograph.  If there is a cartilage contour irregularity, this can be fixed with cartilage grafts. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD