How much would it cost to get a Rhinoplasty and Chin implant? (photos)

i really hate my profile, i have a really weak chin and i hate the bump on my nose .

Cost of Rhinoplasty + Chin Implant

It is extremely difficult to provide an accurate assessment of the cost of your combined rhinoplasty and chin implant over the Internet. This is because the price of your cosmetic treatment is dependent on a number of factors, including what exactly you are looking to get done, the experience and prestige of the surgeon you are consulting, your geographic location, and others considerations such as the cost of the surgical center/administration of anesthesia. For a personalized estimate and to create a realistic budget for yourself, I suggest that you consult with at least two or three board certified surgeons in your area.

Rhinoplasty and Chin implant

You are a great candidate for those procedures. Rhinoplasty requires the most experience and expertise of all cosmetic surgeries, so it's worth paying more to get it done by a surgeon that has proven results that you like. In my practice, prices vary on the difficulty of the rhinoplasty, although chin implant cost is fixed. I would estimate about $7,000 for rhinoplasty and chin implantation, plus operating room and anesthesia costs. Top rhinoplasty surgeons in areas like Beverly Hills usually charge more.

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Chin augmentation and Rhinoplasty Candidate

Dear Wallflower1, You are an excellent candidate for chin augmentation and rhinoplasty. I would suggest seeking consultations from some expert rhinoplasty/chin augmentation surgeons. Digital imaging can be performed during your consultation which is always an exciting time for the consulting patient. This allows you to see the proposed changes from these procedures and how they look on your entire facial aesthetics. Each rhinoplasty and chin augmentation is specifically designed to enhance the patients overall features to allow a natural looking result. These procedures would be done together and the fees for this will be dependent on the surgeon you choose. During consultation take time to look at before and after pictures, including before photos, proposed imaging photos and actual after photographs. Seeing the three step photographs allows you to see how close in proximity your surgeons proposed photographs are to his/her patients actual results. Once you go through the consulting phase you can pick your surgeon based on expertise versus costs. Keep in mind the least expensive surgeon or the most expensive surgeon is not always a qualifying factor. 

Michael Elam, MD

How much would it cost to get a Rhinoplasty and Chin implant?

Yes, I agree you would benefit from a chin implant.  Your chin is fairly recessed.  A chin implant will project it forward.  As for your rhinoplasty, that can be performed at the same time as the chin augmentation.  As for costs, this varies.  The best decision is to have a couple of consults with surgeons and plan from there.

Cost of a chin implant and rhinoplasty

It is best a shop quality, not price since this is your face. Look for an experienced surgeon  who has performed  thousands of rhinoplasty and chin implants, for best results. The rhinoplasty procedure can shave the bump on your nose and narrow the bridge line and tip. A chin implant is inserted through a sub mental approach to give added projection to the chin and help with better facial balance. Chin implants  are manufactured in many different sizes and shapes, and  are composed of Silastic and can be performed as a stand-alone procedure or in combination with the rhinoplasty. The cost of both procedures is driven by operating room fees, surgeon's fee and anesthesia fee. For many examples of rhinoplasty/ chin implant, and our price list, please see the links below

Rhinoplasty and chin implant will probably cost about $5000.

A rhinoplasty is not as standard an operation is a breast augmentation. Therefore cost can be variable depending upon the magnitude of the procedure. From the photograph it doesn't appear to me that you'd benefit from a chin implant.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant cost?

You are a good candidate for both by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon--look for a surgeon who does noses that are natural and that u like and do not go by cost. Revisions are very expensive if the first surgeon does not do a good job.

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

I would go on consults with specialists in your area and get their input regarding cost after an examination and then go with that MD you feel most comfortable with was price is in your ballpark. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Cost for Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

Selecting a surgeon is always a very difficult part of having surgery. While cost is important for all of us, it is just one parameter to consider. Consider experience , specialty, results as part of the entire package. The most expensive is not the best; nor is the cheapest the worst.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant Costs

Thank you for the question and the photo. It does appear that you would benefit from a rhinoplasty to make the nose smaller and a chin implant to improve the balance between the nose and the lower face. Costs for these procedures will vary based on where you have the surgery and even which surgeon performs the procedures. In the SF Bay Area, rhinoplasty fees are anywhere from $5000 to $10,000 and chin implants are typically between $3000 and $5000. Please make sure to see a board certified specialist to review your options. Best of luck moving forward!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon