Quote for Lipo/BBL? (Photos)

I am trying to get a rough estimate for Lipo/BBL, I am also wanting hips but nothing too over exaggerated, please help, thank you!

BBL prices (quotes) in Phoenix

Hi 28 Reyes,

Thanks for your question and photos. You seem like the perfect candidate for a BBL as you appear to have sufficient fat deposits. The cost ultimately varies based on what areas you want to have liposculpted. The more areas, the more the cost. It can run in my office from 5k to 11k depending on the areas. The BBL and hips are included with the cost. I recommend getting  2-3 in person consultations to see if that is what you expect in terms of service and outcome. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS,
@BBL @liposuction @docmata #drcarlosmata

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon