Delayed growth on succeeding FUE hair transplant? (Photo)

Im just wondering if it is natural to have delayed growth on the next hair transplant? My first hair transplant (FUT) did great but the second and the third (both FUT) did have delayed growth, on my 4th session (FUE) its been 7 months now and i dont see any result.

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor about delayed growth.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Delayed growth

Each transplant should grow at roughly the same time. Sometimes when we look at the growth of successive hair transplants, it is harder to see the impact of the increased density. Maybe the growth is there but you did not see it.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon