Had 4000 grafts 4 month ago, will my hair get any more thicker? (Photo)

Hello I had 4000 grafts (FUE) four months ago. I was told before the surgery that I will have very thick and natural results because of my hair thickness. I see some growth around my hair line , but it is very thin above it, It looks like grafts are not growing in the middle part of my head. I bought a digital microscope to check if there are any small grafts coming out, I do see some, but not sure if it is new growth or my thinning hair as I had some hair before the surgery.

It can take six to twelve month after a hair transplant surgery to see results. So after a few months, it may be too early to

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4000 grafts that need some time

Hello. 
First of all, congrats on your hair transplant. Now you are facing the tough part of the procedure which is to give it the time it needs to grow. You can see results at around 8 months after your procedure. Give it some time and you will see the results.
I can advise you to complement your procedure with some non-surgical treatments such as Laser Therapy or PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma). They help your hair grow thicker and healthier.
Best of lucks!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Graft growth

I see value between the two surgeries already at 4 months, by the 8th month you should see much more benefit. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thank you for posting your question. At 4 months post procedure, you are still in the very early stages. Give yourself atleast 6 months to see any difference. 6 months post procedure, typically patients would see 50% growth, and can take up to 14 months to see the final results. You are doing great, and revisit your concern in the next 3 months, where you should see a major change in density. Hope this helps a bit.

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair get more thicker

4 months is not a enough time to assess the result of hair transplantation. Hair start to regrow in 3-4 months and get better by time and takes all characteristic waviness and thickness in 12 -14 mo.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon