Looking for 1000cc silicone implants, do I need to go outside of the US for them? (photos)

Currently have 700 and 750cc from 2 years ago. Healed fast and no complications or scars. Just want them bigger but do not want saline. I was told you can get bigger implants that are silicone outside of the US. I heard of Belgium or Costa Rica being good. Any advise on a doctor or place would be great.

Larger implants

In the US we only have access to 800 cc silicone implants. I do not know where overseas you can get larger ones, but be careful what you wish for.

Be careful

Allergan SRX 800 cc is the most projecting silicone implant in USA. If you go outside USA I am sure you can go bigger. The problem is when you have a complication you will need to go back there for treatment. I hope this helps.Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Extra large Breast Implants

There is a reason that the U.S. has a limit on the size of implants, the complications and risks increase with extra large implants. You will need to return to your surgeon who is out of the country if or when you have complications. Be sure you understand what the risks and complications are before you decide to proceed. See the attached blog for more details. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

XL implants

You are correct - the largest silicone implant currently available in the US is the 800 cc one.

Alternatively, you could use an 800 cc saline implant, which could be overfilled.  It would not have the same feel as the silicones.

I don't have any suggestions for referrals, though.

Breasts

Thank you for your question and pictures.  800cc are the largest gel implants available in the US.   If you go abroad for your surgery, then your surgeon is abroad and you will need to have all your post op care including any possible complications by your surgeon abroad.  Keep this in mind before wandering out of the country for medical tourism.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Looking for 1000cc silicone implants, do I need to go outside of the US for them?

I'd suggest that you should be happy with what you've got.  Where will you go for 1250 ccs after your 1000 cc implants drop and stretch your skin and breast tissue?  My best advice to you is to reconsider.  Photos of women with huge implants may look appealing however you don't know how they look or what problems developed over time.  Good luck to you and best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD