Which doctor is better for a BBL with fat transfer; Dr. Fisher or Dr. Miami?

I'm new to the site and I'm looking for a great Doctor for fat transfer for bbl .Any recommendations?

Which doctor?

Thanks for your question. When looking for a surgeon be sure to go with one that is board certified first and for most then look at their experience. Be sure they perform at least 100 BBL procedures per year. 

I hope this helps!Dr. Newall

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD