I'm 5'9 and currently around 140 lbs. Is BBL for me? (photos)

I am so unhappy with my lack of hips and booty !! I have been considering getting a BBL.. I am just worried about being so tall & how that will affect the look? Are these wish pics even reachable ?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.
I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.
Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

I'm 5'9 and currently around 140 lbs. Is BBL for me?

From looking at your photos, I don't think it is realistic to achieve your wish photos. You don't have enough fat to create the projection of the buttocks and hips seen in the wish photos. They have a vey dramatic result. I do think you can have a nice result with a BBL as you currently have a boxy figure through the waistline and prominent love handles. Any fat collected can be transferred to your buttocks and/or hips.

Buttock Implant

Based on the pictures posted, you have very little fat to achieve your wish pictures. You may want to consider a buttock implant.Liposuction of the flanks will yield little fat, but will shape the body. Use that fat for the hips.

Setting expectations for your BBL

Setting expectations for a procedure is an integral part of any cosmetic consultation. Based on your photographs, I get the sense that you could benefit from some liposuction in the 'love-handle' region and that this might enhance your shape and proportions. The liposuction would indeed yield some fat that could be used to augment your buttocks, but I don't think it would be enough to create what's shown in the 'wish pics'. It would certainly be worthwhile for you to consult with your local board certified plastic surgeon.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon