5'4", 130lbs, looking for photos of someone with a similar body type? (Photos)

Anyone have photos or advise to give. I'm in the beginning stages of planning a bbl in Charleston SC. I AM 5'4 and weigh 130 lbs. would love any advise!

BBL candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock procedure. An exam in person is needed to confirm this of course. Your square shape can be rounded out with careful liposuction and fat transfer placement. A small amount of weight gain (5 lbs) prior to surgery may enhance your outcome as well.Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more detailed information.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

5'4", 130lbs, looking for photos of someone with a similar body type?

Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to the buttocks would likely yield a very nice result.

BBL

Great Question. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. From your photos provided, it does appear that you would be a good candidate for a BBL. Next step is to schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Come see me locally, here in South Carolina.Best of luck. Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBAWeniger Plastic Surgery(843) 757-0123

BBL

I think that you would need to be seen in person to determine if you have enough fat reserves to achieve your goal.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. For best results gaining 7-10 pounds will have enough fat to have a amazing results.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD