Can I get a BBL? I'm 5'3, 150lbs (Photos)

Am planning on getting a bbl this year and am at 150 right I want to get a big butt but I don't know if it's possible at my weight or do I have to gain more pounds to achieve my goal

With your height and weight as well as your submitted photos I believe that you would be a very good candidate for a BBL provided that you are medically healthy. You should consult with a Board Certified PS who has lots of experience with BBL surgery. Good luck!

Thank you for your question . You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. A
Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines
liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to
the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the
lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains
will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue
in your body this fat will grow and age with you. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hi Ana909,
Thanks for your questions and photos.  After reviewing your photos, it seems that you would be a great candidate for liposuction of your flanks and abdomen with fat transfer for buttock enhancement (Brazilian Butt Lift).  There is no need to gain any more weight at all.  You should have a fantastic result that will narrow your waist, flatten your lower abdomen and give your goal of much more round and full buttocks!

I would encourage you to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your treatment options.  Best wishes!

Dr. Brown

Daniel Brown, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Yes, you can have a BBL performed at your height and weight. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Candidates for a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   Based on your photos, I think you are an excellent candidate for a BBL!   I do not think that you need to gain more weight.  An in person consult is typically performed to listen to your goals, exam your current fat stores, and together make a plan of how to best achieve your goals.   Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Bbl candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for a BBL procedure but you will need to be examined in person to be sure. Your waist to hip ratio can certainly be improved and you will have better projection of your buttock. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person before making your decision.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL with Lipo

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift with Liposuction. We will perform liposuction on your abdomen and flanks, centrifuge the fat and then transfer it to you bum. This will give you a more contoured waistline and curvy shape. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Weight gain and getting a big butt

gaining weight does not always sure if you're going to get a big butt.
The plastic surgeon only needs to get as much fat as is needed to get your ideal contour and no more.
Some bodies are also inherently limited and what size can be achieved with a single procedure regardless of weight.

Based on your previous posts it appears you've been gaining weight in order to get yourself prepared for your Brazilian.
Hopefully you've consulted with several board-certified plastic surgeon who can help you through this process so you're not either gaining weigh inappropriately or getting your expectations set incorrectly.

If you have a plastic surgeon then follow up with him or her.

If you do not then you should be having in person consultations. Based on your pictures you appear to be a great candidate for a Brazilian.
I do not think you will achieve results similar to the images you have posted

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Candidate for BBL

Thank you for your question and photos.   Looking at your photos it seems you're a good candidate for a procedure of Lipo / BBL.  By doing a a liposuction of your love handles and upper back and putting the fat in the buttocks area you will have great results.  Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon