Uneven eyes after Rhinoplasty, is this just swelling or a defect? (photos)

I had rhinoplasty to narrow my bridge and now my eyes seems to be uneven, one eye ball seems bulgy & the other looks small and lazy. That side was significantly bruised. Could it be swelling (2wks post op) or has the nose job made a subtle defect more obvious? One eye lid seems to look longer but on that side the eye brow is higher. How can I fix this issue? Can I rebuild the bridge to detract from its appearance? It didn't look this way before at all. People have noticed it

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Eye asymmetry after rhinoplasty

It's very unusual for rhinoplasty to change the eyelids, or bony orbit around the eyes. Therefore, the changes you are seeing are likely swelling. It could also be that you are paying more detailed attention to the face and noticing things. Look at your before photos and see if the eyelids etc look the same

good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post op swelling

You are still swollen and yes, this will throw off your appearance. Typically, the swelling resolves completely between 6 months and year. If you don't see a significant improvement in the next couple of months, schedule an appointment to see your surgeon.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon