Nose tissue at tip is thickening, filling with fluid/enlarging the tip, no redness, foul smell, congested all the time (Photo)

no redness, foul smell, congested all the time. Early 30's. Had a blow to the nose few years bck/no fractured. Dermat thinks it can be an early sign of rhynophyna, right now I have had a few laser treatments to make the tip smaller but the smell and the feeling of my skin strething at the tip due to fluid has not improved. No ENT has ever really done some type of lab test or biopsy. Is this a sinus problem not drainig properly or something major like rhynophyma? Please help.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Thank you for your question. The laser treatments will not provide you with long-term results. I suggest that you consult with your board certified facial plastic surgeon. The consultation will provide you with a diagnosis and, if you would like to change your tip, then you and your surgeon can discuss cosmetic surgery as well.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon