Bulbous nose tip after Rhinoplasty. Is this normal swelling? How can I reduce this? How long will this last?

I had a closed rhinoplasty 10 days ago and had my plaster removed yesterday. I am really worried about the shape as it looks the same as it did before, if not, worse. As you can see from the photos I had a large spread nose to begin with. I found that within the first few hours of having the plaster removed my nose was fine however after waking up this morning it seems bigger. Is this just normal swelling? I've been using cold compress on my nose, Is this helping or could this be making it worse?

Post op swelling

Dear Ruby1510,I have to say that you have answered the question yourself. You have post op swelling that is quite normal after Rhinoplasty. Try elevating your head at night which should help. You should expect that unless you injure your nose in the interim, your results should be pretty close to the immediately post removal of plaster pics.Speak to your surgeon to get advise/ tips about post op swelling. Good luck

South Africa Plastic Surgeon