How possible is it to have rhinoplasty and labiaplasty within weeks of each other?

Combining Procedures

There should be no problem having these procedures done at the same time and having just one recovery. It makes sense for time off work/downtime and usually the cost is less overall when combined.

Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and labiaplasty performed together

Both a rhinoplasty  and a labioplasty can be performed at the same time under general anesthesia. There is no reason to have 2 separate procedures performed when both can be combined under one anesthetic with one recovery period.

There would likely be no problem in performing them within weeks of each other, or even at the same setting. Unless your surgeon specifically has recommended against it I can't see a problem. Healing simultaneously would probably be of a benefit to you.
Good luck!

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

These surgeries can even be done together

Rhinoplasty and labiaplasty can be done at the same time or anytime after either of these surgeries. Doing them together makes most sense.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Possibility of Rhinoplasty and Labiaplasty within Weeks of Each Other

If the term "labiaplasty" refers to surgery on the upper lip this can be done at the same time as a rhinoplasty depending on the surgical needs of the patient. A more specific analysis is necessary.

Rhinoplasty and labiaplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Yes, I frequently perform both of these procedures even during the same surgical setting. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Multiple Procedures

It you are a healthy lady there is no reason you cannot have a Rhinoplasty and Labiaplasty at the same setting.  See a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD