Revision rhinoplasty for nose tip. How much would it cost? (Photo)

I got a tip rhinoplasty about a year ago. The doctor just fixed my nose tip but not my nostrils. I feel like my nostrils are pretty uneven and my tip is almost kind slanted. I was wondering how long would I have to wait to get a revision tip rhinoplasty and around how much would it cost? Thank you

Revision rhinoplasty procedure

Since it has been at least one year from the primary rhinoplasty, it is possible to undergo a revision.  Revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty,   so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience with the procedure. the tip of the nose can be refined along with reducing the columellar show.  For many examples and our current price list, please see the link and video below

It looks like you had more than tip workThere are other problems with your nose. The upper bridge is too low, a polytip is present, there is a prominent nasal spine, retracted alae, poor relation between alae and columella..Also looks like a pinch on left tip. Overall the nose looks feminineYou need an expert to fix all that.Also a chin implant would't hurt.A year is enough time to revise the surgery.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon