I had Voluma place in my nose bridge two months ago and it's already disappearing. How can I enhance what is left? (Photo)

I had voluma placed into the bridge of my nose by a dermatologist and it is starting to disappear not even 2 months later. I need it to last until at least July 1 since I'm in a wedding. I plan to get it dissolved after and find a rhinoplasty surgeon. Should I get a little bit more where it has started to dissolve already? How can I enhance the length of time for what I do have? frustrating! Please, your advice is so needed!!!

Voluma in nose

Since Voluma typically lasts way longer than 2 months, it sounds to be as if you didn't have enough injected the first time so yes, schedule an appointment with your surgeon for a touch up.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Can I add Voluma to my nose after 2 months

Voluma is safe and effective in the nose as you know.  The product comes in one cc (1/5 of a teaspoon) syringes.  I don't know the original amount, but if he used one syringe a touch up is usually necessary, based on your pictures.  
There is no product available to improve the longevity.  On the other hand continued massage will lessen the longevity.
When you left the office and early afterwards you were probably experiencing some swelling.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma to Nasal Bridge

Thank you for your question and photo. Voluma is a great filler and has significant longevity. Although the indication is for two years thats usually not seen on initial treatment. From your series of photos it is clear that the product is still there and has softened your profile. There is nothing you can do to increase the longevity. Often when using fillers for subtle areas where overcorrection defeats the purpose its more likely that after swelling has resolved and the product settled that you simply need a little more to carry you through
Congratulations in advance
Best of Luck
DrG

Lee A. Gibstein, MD

Voluma in nose

Voluma should really last longer. My assumption is that you need more, so a touchup would be required. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

I had Voluma place in my nose bridge two months ago and it's already disappearing = swelling is gone #voluma #liquidrhinoplasty

Voluma is an excellent filler to correct certain nose characteristics like the hump of the nose. 

If voluma was injected in the bridge of the nose to "camouflage" a nose hump and then "is gone"  few weeks after the injection, very likely what is gone is the swelling and NOT the filler. Voluma is a filler that last for 2 years. Therefore, patients that could like achieve a desired result after the swelling has been resolve, may need a touch up of voluma again. 

John Mesa, MD