My right eye and ear are lower than my left eye and ear? (photo)

Hi! I have a problem with my right eye and right ear, they're lower than my left eye and left ear. Also, my jaw is dislocated/displaced, I don't know which one but it looks crooked, but I have this problem on the left side of my jaw, if I try to open my mouth wide, I feel it kind of crunches.So I was wondering if this jaw problem (left side) is related to my face symmetry?what can I do to correct this? this really affects me :( Help me. Oh and my right eye is smaller than the other one.

Right eye and ear lower

You have analyzed your problem correctly in that you are no different than anyone else that you have an as symmetrical face.  The fact that your right eye and ear are lower than the left is a normal occurrence and there is nothing that should be done about that.  Even if attempted, it is very unlikely to create perfect symmetry.  A lot of uneven appearance has it's basis is the skull, the muscles and soft tissues that are different on the two sides and it is not possible to equalize them.  Your"crunching" problem with the jaw may be correctable.  You should get a consultation with an Oral/Maxillo-Facial surgeon who would be able to diagnose your problem and offer a possible solution.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

My right eye and ear are lower than my left eye and ear?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, This is actually quite common. The question is what you should do about it. I agree that this isn't really something that would be a good choice for surgical treatment. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric facial features.

Every one of us have  body asymmetries of one or another type.  You have studied this very accurately in yourself, but I would suggest that you could find this challenge in every one of us.  In Plastic Surgey every Plastic Surgeon will consider these differences with each and every one of our patients, but rest assured that most are congenital birth differences and don't require surgery.  This is how I would advise you to consider this minor  deviation.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Facial asymmetry

You do have a bit of facial asymmetry. This is actually quite common. The question is what you should do about it. I agree with my colleagues that this isn't really something that would be a good choice for surgical treatment. I would suggest that you find a good esthetician. Most people use a bit of makeup techniques to help disguise these things. 

I agree with seeing your dentist about that jaw crunching. That is something worth working up.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Facial asymmetry

Every face is a bit asymmetric. You are normal in that respect. How much asymmetry is normal depends upon a full analysis of your face.  Best of luck.

Facial assymetry

No one is perfect. Slight differences in facial structures add to our individual unique looks. Better to try and embrace this than to focus on it as an issue. As for your jaw clicking it's likely normal but I would recommend starting by visiting your dentist for an exam. They can refer you to an oral surgeon if needed.

good luck

David Shifrin, MD

Your issues are deveoplmental/genetic anomalies. I do not recommend aggressive surgeries in your minor case..