Nose fillers after nose job?

Can I get nose fillers to raise my bridge 3 months after an alar and tip plasty?

Nose fillers...

An injectable substance like Juvederm can certainly be used to enhance the bridge after rhinoplasty and are commonly used. Be sure to go someone that is experienced in using fillers in this location.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dermal fillers after rhinoplasty.

Dermal fillers provide an acceptable method for temporary and subtle nasal correction. But words of caution- 1) use a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler and 2) wait about 6 months after your rhinoplasty before getting the injections. I would not use a permanent filler - permanent fillers often lead to permanent problems. -Randolph Capone, MD, FACS 

Randolph Capone, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers in nose post rhinoplasty

Yes, fillers can be used to enhance the appearance of the nose. The effects are temporary. But since you only had your rhinoplasty 3 months ago, I would advise you to wait until at least 6 months for the swelling to subside from your original surgery before contemplating any further procedures. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Fillers

Fillers are ok as a temporary fix. If your dorsum isn't significantly swollen it is probably ok to add filler. Best to check with your doctor.

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections may be considered for bridge raising after rhinoplasty surgery.

If you have an indentation or low area on the bridge of your nose after rhinoplasty surgery, injectable fillers may be considered depending on your examination. We prefer using Silikon-1000, an off label filler for permanent results. Wishing you well. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nose fillers after nose job?

You can do that, yes, but I would not recommend it. Your nose is still taking shape and the height of the bridge is always evaluated with respect to the tip. With your tip still swollen there is a risk of over-filling the bridge. I would recommend you wait until a year before considering altering the nose further in any way. Hope that helps!

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon