Alarplasty after Rhinoplasty, how long should I wait?

I made rhinoplasty 2 months ago I'm unhappy with the bottom area of my nose (tip and nostril) I feel they got bigger after surgery! So I'm thinking of alar plasty to reduce my nostril size.. How long should I wait after rhinoplasty to go for the alar? And when will I see the last result after the alar? Any recommendation for alar doctors at Egypt?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Alarplasty

I would give it a year for all the swelling to come down. Usually this is enough time to treat the alar in most patients.

Rhinoplasty

You are still quite early in your recovery period and your appearance will continue to refine.  It may take up to a year for all swelling to resolve and for your nasal appearance to settle to a final outcome. The outcomes may not be as expected and In some cases a revision may be recommended to refine your outcomes, but I would wait at least 12 months so you are fully healed before considering a revision. 
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD