6 weeks post beard transplant - skin redness / discolouration. I don't have access to my surgeon so need answers here (Photo)

Its been exact 6 weeks since I had FUE beard transplant with 1500 grafts. Loss about 50% hair in shedding process (rest survived) and didnt expose myself to sunlight much in the first 5 weeks. After that went carefree to some extent and started walking in direct sun for like 5 mins at a time 2-3 times a day (not purposely but had to) and now I see few grafts less and slight discolouration / redness as seen in the pic. Pls help me fix this as I am very consious about this and tell me what is it.

Redness After FUE

To develop redness a few weeks after transplant is mildly concerning, since from what you described I don't think it's from the exposure to sunlight since you were outside so little. Contact your doctor about a possible infection or other issue, since this doesn't seem like typical post-transplant redness.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness may be a sign of infection. If you don't have access to your doctor, go see another doctor in person.

Redness may be a sign of infection.  If you don't have access to your doctor, go see another doctor in person.  You cannot receive treatment on the Internet. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard transplant surgeon

If you do not have access to your surgeon, go see another doctor to be sure that you do not have an infection present

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness in recipient region

It appears you may have developed folliculitis.   I would reach out to your surgeon or another doctor to take a close look and treat accordingly.

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician