Beard line correction (transplant); can I get a general idea of how much it might cost? (Photos)

I used to have a very high beard line and had it corrected with electrolysis. However, my therapist accidently took too much off near my left sideburn and now my beard line is permanently crooked. Can this be corrected with a few hair implants and if so can I get a general idea of how much it might cost? It's a very small area. Thank you.

The cost of hair transplant surgery differs from doctor to doctor / from clinic to clinic. It is best you see different doctors

The cost of hair transplant surgery differs from doctor to doctor / from clinic to clinic.  It is best you see different doctors.  It may be a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.  There may also be a minimum fee associate with surgery. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard line correction

yes, you can correct the bare area, from the photograph you need a few hundred grafts. It is best to have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate you in person and give you the most accurate number, and discuss the options available for donor harvest. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

How much to restore my beard loss

You don't need many grafts, but you can expect to spend more per graft because you don't need many.  I would expect this would cost close to $1000.00, but every physician will have their own idea regarding cost.  

John P. Cole, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard Correction

Yes a beard transplant can restore the height of your beard. The cost varies with doctor but generally about #3000 for that work there

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard line correction...Yes

Hey there -

You do have the option to place hair transplants in the region of your beard to correct the beard line.  I would recommend undergoing an FUE procedure such as Neograft to place ~100 grafts or so into that area.  Price will depend on your area and the type of procedure but in our area this would be less than $1,000 dollars.  Best of luck!

Small Beard Transplant

This looks like a very routine and easy defect to fix. However you will need more than a "few" implants.  More likely a couple hundred or more.  Even still it is a smaller surgery.  Most practices have a minimum fee to do a surgery like this since there are some overhead expenses that are fixed.   I would estimate about $2500.  

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon