Will micro needling help improve MOHs on nose scar?

Some of my stitches marks look like open pores. Will micro needling hel smooth the scar?

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD

Microneedling with lasers helps scars. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options and post photos.  Dermaflage is very helpful as well.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Microneedling for scars

Microneedling is unsurpassed for most scars.  If there still is redness to a scar I would start off by recommending treating the red first with a laser.  Once that fades, if there are textural issues microneedling can be started on the scar.  I usually recommend treating an entire subunit on the face, ie:  entire nose, entire chin  or wherever the scar is located so that the needling injury as it heals, blends the scar in better.  For scars you need deep needling so make sure you have someone with the license to treat that deeply.  

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Microneedling great for surgical scars.

Microneedling is a great choice for treating  surgical scars with minimal downtime. This will take several sessions and really depends on type of scarring. For darker skin types I prefer Microneedling over Fraxel to lower the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The Fraxel dual also works very well for surgical scars.
-Dr. P

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon