I just cleared up my chronic eczema.I have excess wrinkles now on face and arms am I a candidate for PRP+micro needling?(photos)

I have had eczema since I was a child on and off and finally on Dupilumab which is working wonderfully. But want to get rid of all my wrinkles the excess inflammation caused. Should I do only micro needling ? Only PRP? Both? Also have pretty bad eye wrinkles and and my eyelids look terrible can you do micro needling there as well?

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

we do a lot of clear + brilliant with microneedling/PRP for our younger patients.  I suggest you see an expert.  This is very safe in those with eczema.  I typically give a little prednisone before treatment to ensure no flares.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Wrinkles after life long eczema

Congrats on finding the solution to your life long affliction.  I would strongly suggest you allow your skin to recover for a longer period of time before doing anything that effectively will injure your skin.  I love a product line call Epionce which is entirely focused on controlling inflammation and helping to restore barrier function and recommend this to patients with 'sensitive skin'.  In that line I would recommend the Milky Lotion Cleanser,  The Intense Defense Serum and The Medical Barrier Cream.  If continue to control inflammation, improve barrier function, you may not even need microneedling.   

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Microneedling with PRP

Microneedling with PRP is a great therapy for fine lines. (PRP is a treatment also used for other ailments of the body due to its natural healing benefits.)  We have seen great improvements in fine lines and textural changes using PRP with microneedling.   This could give you some relief to the crows feet however you would not get this treatment over the eyelids. See a Board Certified Dermatologist and discuss getting a laser treatment and proper home care for the delicate skin around the eyes.

Skin Laxity: Consider Ultherapy

Microneedling will work very well for fine etched lines,  deeper wrinkles, scarring/acne scarring... What I see in the photographs you have kindly shared is skin laxity. I wonder if you have considered Ultherapy, which is an ultrasound treatment that helps to noninvasively tighten the skin. This can help reverse the skin laxity shown, and will provide you with lasting natural results. It is also safe to use with your history of eczema. I think the Ulthera will offer you better results for tightening and reducing redundant skin folds.
Glad to hear the eczema is under control now,
Dr. P

Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD, FAAD
Great Neck Dermatologic Surgeon