3 years out from BBL, butt is too big, unproportionate, cellulite, sagging. Should I get a revision? (photos)​

I need a second opinion. The DR put in 1400cc's per cheek, which I feel is way too much! He says it's because I'm 5'10 w/a large frame. People make fun of me for it, I'm so self conscious about the amount of comments, stares, dirty looks, laughter about how fake my butt looks that I can't leave the house w/out anxiety. It's very wide and dimply and I think it's starting to sag. I can't wear normal clothes, only spandex or dresses. I'm also 30 lbs overweight which I was before surgery. Would losing weight help? Or Lipo?

3 years out from BBL, butt is too big, unproportionate, cellulite, sagging. Should I get a revision?

I am so sad to hear that  you don't feel comfortable leaving the house. You are supposed to be the exact opposite - exciting to show it off. Losing weight will lead to shrinkage in your buttocks but may not be the amount that you want. Also, losing weight may lead to more sagging. Liposuction can also lead to sagging and will not make  your cellulite any better.

Revision needed?

Sorry to hear your butt looks too big after Brazilian Butt Lift; this is actually a fairly uncommon complaint after surgery. It's not clear to me how far out you are from surgery. If you're just a few weeks out, it's possible there's still some swelling in your butt and that it still may get smaller. Otherwise,  weight loss should reduce the size of your butt while still maintaining the curves and projection your surgeon achieved.Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar, MD