How soon after a bbl can I do it again?

I'm 2 months post up and i'm very disappointed with my results i look like nothing was done how long do i have to wait before i can do a round 2

Time between BBL

Thank you for the question.  It is best to wait at least 6 months before you do another round of fat grafting to the buttocks.  This give the buttocks time to decrease the swelling and you can see the final fat take.  Please follow up with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about your concerns.

How soon after a bbl can I do it again?

You should wait at least 6 months to allow the previous surgery to heal. You must also consider whether or not you have areas that can be liposuctioned to harvest more fat. Repeat liposuction (lipo in the same areas that were used previously) does not produce great fat the second time around as there tends to be scar tissue. Make sure you go to someone who does a lot of revisions - both liposuction and BBL.

How soon after a BBL can I do it again?

I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way Rosemary.  You should definitely notice a significant difference.  Fat grafting entails taking excess fat from the areas of your body you consider problem areas and transferring it so that it has the best chance of survival.  This will help add shape and volume.  There is a period of recovery needed for the fat to settle and make its home in this new region of the body. It does take time for it to soften and also for the skin to relax under some of the stretch.  Depending on your end goals, you may either need multiple grafting procedures. Consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that does all 3 major types of enhancements (Implants, Fat Grafting, and Combinations) to understand all your options.