Is it possible for my nose to look like an Arab nose? (Photos)

if i undergo a rhinoplasty it is able to have a nose like an arab nose? look at the pictures i uploaded thank you for the response

Can I Have an "Arab" Nose?

I'm not sure what an Arab nose looks like. I've done rhinoplasty surgery for over 35 years and have always individualized every procedure, including many Arabs. Please be specific describing what changes you want so I can make appropriate recommendations.

Can I make my nose look Middle Eastern?

An Arab or Middle eastern nose characteritically has a higher, more defined nasal dorsum than what you have with a varying degree of a dorsal hump. There are specific characteristics of the shape, position and size of the nostrils and alae. In order to attempt giving you such a nose you have to undergo an augmentation rhinoplasty. In my practice, I would opt for using some of your rib cartilage as a graft. This would allow us to give you more dorsal volume and the desired shape, tip support and definition. Modifying your nasal ala is much more difficult and not always successful. Hope this helps.

Andres Gantous, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Realistic Expectations

Hi Akosijhay06,

Realistic expectations are very important with any facial aesthetic procedure, especially with rhinoplasty.  You can have augmentation rhinoplasty, but your best bet to be "able to have a nose that looks like an arab" will be wearing a burka.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P 

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible for my nose to look like an Arab nose?

If you want a stronger nose with a higher dorsum and tip this can be done.  The alar base can be modified as well.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.